ROCK STAR LAWYER
NATHAN MAJORS, ATTORNEY
It’s obvious to anyone that knows him that Nathan Majors is not your average lawyer. But it’s not just the tattoos or playing in bands that make him different. It’s the experience he brings and relationships he has with his clients that set him apart. Nathan has worked representing insurance companies as well as those that have been hurt by the negligence of others. Knowing both sides of an injury case gives him a special insight that most other lawyers don’t have. When you hire Nathan he gets to know you personally. Unlike many law firms where you rarely or sometimes never even see your lawyer your first meeting will be with Nathan and he is always available to you.
- Licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas since 2000
- Over 100 cases tried to verdict
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients through settlement and verdict
- JD – Texas Wesleyan University (Now Texas A&M University School of Law)
- BS – Southwest Texas State University